Join us on Wednesday, March 4, 2020
for the 12th Annual Women in Business Conference
Proudly supported by BMO Financial Group |
Organized by the Women's Business Network of Ottawa
WIBC is celebrating 12 years of providing Ottawa's premiere women's conference with speakers to connect, inspire, learn and celebrate women's business success!
Meet our Featured #WIBC2020 Speaker Line-up
- Keynote Speaker | Lisa "Longball" Vlooswyk, World Class Athlete, 8-Time Canadian Long Drive Champion | Drive Determines Distance
- Title Sponsor | Lesley Marks, CFA, Chief Investment Strategist, BMO Private Wealth (Canada) | Politics, Policy and Economy...Oh My!
- Your WIBC 2020 Host | Lianne Laing, Former TV Host, Podcaster, Health and Wellness Advocate, Speaker, Writer, 'Living Your Life with Lianne Laing'
- Guest Speaker | Jayne Lowell, Global Professional Speaker & Co-Founder of Wealthy Entrepreneurs Network (WEN Global) | How to Turn Strangers into Influencers + Interactive Networking Activity
- Lead Entrepreneurs: In Conversation | Sponsored by BDC
with Guest Speakers: Mary Ann Wenzler-Wiebe, Vice President, GTA West at Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) and Jordan Friesen, National Director, Workplace Mental Health at Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) | In Conversation: Why Prioritizing Your Mental Wellness Matters
- Speaker | Janine Charron, Entrepreneur, Wellness Advocate, Speaker & Coach, iNSiDE Out STUDiO barre | T.I.G.E.R. Method: When the Power of your Human Spirit Masters Self-Discipline, Magic Happens
- WIBC 10 Talk | Jen Wright, Owner, Registered Massage Therapist, Whole Therapy | Discipline Requires No Talent
- Speaker | Linda P. Cousineau, Owner & Founder, LPC and Associates Inc. | Our Values Guide Us... Always!
- Speaker | Jenny Chen, Regional Sales Manager, BMO InvestorLine | The New "Girls Club"
- Comedy Break | Heather Hurst, Teller of Funny Stories
- WIBC Founder | Sandra Tisiot, Founder & CEO of the Women in Business Conference
- WIBC Lead Organizer | Jessica Keats, WBN President 2019-2020 | Healer Consultant Secret Weapon
A 3-course plated lunch will be served.
Connect • Celebrate • Inspire • Learn
#WIBC2020 #WBNInspired #womeninbusiness
This year’s conference is proudly supported by our Title Sponsor, BMO Financial Group, and is being organized by the Women's Business Network of Ottawa, with the support of WIBC Founder, Sandra Tisiot.
Disclaimer: Speakers and agenda subject to change without notice.